Baseus Tank gravity car mount holder with suction base Tarnish Black
|In stock (3)
- The holder has a mounting with which it can be attached to the dashboard, windshield, and also to the ventilation grille. While driving a car and using navigation, a function is activated that prevents the screen from being turned off. You don't have to worry that the route preview suddenly turns off.
- The suction cup of the holder is firmly attached, so it cannot be detached from the glass by itself. Just press the valve button and the suction cup adheres firmly to the glass surface. Thanks to the improved design, it does not come off when driving on uneven, bumpy roads. The handle is durable and water resistant, so if it gets dirty, you can easily wash it and reuse it.
- The shape similar to the letter U allows the grip to be clamped according to the situation on the road, e.g. on bumps or in difficult terrain, it guarantees a stable mounting and resistance to shocks
- The handle has a 180-degree telescopic arm and a 360-degree horizontal and vertical hitch that can be comfortably adjusted to perfectly see the navigation route. You can place the entire handle anywhere you want. It has a functional charger input hole that allows you to charge your phone while driving.
- Side hooks do not press the buttons on the phone while using the holder. Easy access to the screen ensures safety while driving. The silicone housing is non-slip and shockproof.
- Manufacturer: Baseus
- Model: Tank Gravity Car Mount Holder with Suction Base
- Material: Aluminum alloy + ABS
- Fastening: Windshield or dashboard
- Weight: 192g
- Type of handle: Gravitational
- 360 rotation with adjustable ball-joint for multiple viewing angles in portrait orientation.
- Easy to use - place phone on footrest to auto-lock holder arms.
- Support almost all smartphones
- Up to 120mm length